Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Eve 2016 - Sit rep 24

Blog posts with this title concern my mother's current situation. Family and friends will know more of the background and context, and this is primarily for them.


Time to look for a new image to replace the Advent candle

There's not much to say. I suspect, with any luck, that's how it may be for however long it may be, if you get what I mean. What a change from the beginning of the month.

My father visited my mother this morning. He says the chatted for a while, read some cards, and then she told him to "go home and have a snooze". Very thoughtful, although I gather that she was about ready for a snooze too?

We are all going tomorrow morning, and maybe in the afternoon too? It's not really planned in any great detail.

I hope you all have a good time over Christmas too.




No comments:

Post a Comment