Wednesday 1 March 2023

Wednesday 1st March - One of those days...

when the myriad appointments that were cramming my diary and my head melted away...

At 8am I thought I had 6 zooms scheduled; 4 music lessons, one family zoom and Book Club. Most of other book club members meet together face to face, bringing wine, snacks, cake and other delicacies, but they have kept the zoom component going as I am still not meeting people indoors except for unavoidable appointments. 

From 8 to 9 we did a full inventory of the freezer. We should really do this Every month, but at least there weren't too many surprises (HOW many bags of peas? One, in EVERY drawer?)

From 9 to half past we tidied away the last couple of mini croissants,  along with a cup of coffee.

From 9.30 to 11 I was going as hard as I could at the computer and managed to get the MARCH newsletter posted - it's at the top of the pages list. There for you to print off and post to friends if it is something that they might like. And also for me to print and post to a good friend as well.

11 was the first piano zoom, and I also received a text apology for the last pupil of the day. Just 5 zooms today then!

At 3 I started the family zoom, but ended after 15 mins as no one joined me. I can't say I  minded...

So, by 3.30 I just had 2 piano lessons to go, and now, in 10 minutes,  I shall find out which of my suggestions the book club will want to read.

Today has turned out easier than I thought....


2 comments:

  1. Zoooom, Zoooom,Zoom!!! We are fed up of Zoom assemblies in school (as no school hall, STILL, after almost 2 years with Covid before it)...my singing assemblies are the only live ones!
    Glad your day turned out easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do that singing game where you pass a bean bag round the circle on the word zum while singing zum galli galli galli zum galli galli over and over? Your reply suddenly brought it back to me!

    ReplyDelete