Thursday 10 October 2024

Thursday 10th October

 There are some days when I  want to hide from the world and take refuge in bed (today isn't one of them, I should add)


and coincidentally 'draw in your bed' was the the last of the 7 prompts for the illustrative journaling trial.

I didn't draw this while in my bed! Neither was I having an 'out of body' experience,  just doodling it from memory. 

Taking a picture of the doodle made me think 'however did we manage without phone cameras?'

This morning BB sent me a picture of my father’s eye, which looked very inflamed, to help decide what to do next.

Providentially my brother was coming over to take him out to lunch. The pair of them went round to the local hospital and waited for several hours. Eventually they saw a very efficient nurse who treated the eye, gave instructions for future care, provided them with ointment, gauze wipes and saline solution and sent them on their way to a belated pub lunch. Excellent! 

I took pictures of half a dozen extracts of piano music and emailed them to a student as suggestions for our next study



I take pictures for the blog; the cake looks good but was ( you have to say this in a Paul Hollywood accent) "over-baked, what a shame". So I'm not sharing the recipe. Yet.


Pictures of family, of flowers, things I want to look at in close up...

You name it. It's no wonder that every so often I get a warning about using too much space and have to do some serious pruning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment